[ROM][4.2.1]CyanogenMod 10.1 Experimental Builds
CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
This is a preview build of CyanogenMod 10.1
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
- Almost everything but Bluetooth.(TODO: Update this)
Google Apps: GApps JB
Note: this ROM uses the same partition layout as recent CM10 builds.
- Do a Nandroid Backup!
- Install the ROM using ClockworkMod Recovery
- Optionally install the Google Addon
- Bluetooth as said before.
- Bootanimation is landscape - that's normal
- It might be landscape by default - just hold it like you would (if you prefer portrait layout) and it'll be fine
- TODO: fill this moar
- Initial release
You are allowed to report bugs only in this thread. Note that this is a preview release and non-device specific bugs will not be accepted. Before reporting a bug, please make sure you are running as stock as possible. This means no custom kernel, no custom framework modification, etc. If you are using any of the above modifications, please flash the rom again to get rid of the modifications before reporting.
- Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
- If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
Use these commands to get a logcat and dmesg
adb logcat > logcat.txt (wait for a few seconds then press Ctrl + C)
adb shell dmesg > dmesg.txt
- humberos, sbradymobile, jt1134, pawitp and everyone else involved in this
Source : XDA FORUM